AGM/ DGM/GM- Services
No. of Openings:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Twelve years of related experience in operational areas in large process, driven organizations.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Improve profitability and cash flow. Define EOS/EOL policy by Q3 15
- Creation and implementation of Warranty management process to have better control on Warranty Cost by Q1 15
- Creation and implementation AMC Management to grow Service Revenue by Q1 15
- Define SLAs for Customers and Vendors ensuring high level of Customer Satisfaction by Q2 15
- Launch of Vantage contact center with required infrastructure and skills- Post confirmation over service floor.
- Design and Launch qualitative customer feedback mechanism by Q4 15 (Jan-Mar 16)
- Implement cost effective programs at Repair Centre and across CSD Q2 15
- Carry out operational reviews with CSD team Q2 15
- Implement and launch structured Technical training programs all across CSD Q3 15
- 100% ongoing coverage for Direct and Indirect team for required training programs
- Identify negative margin sites on ongoing basis.
- Define processes and drive improvement to enhance operational efficiency Q2 15
- ERP implementation Q3 15
- To create Customer Centric approach across CSD Q2 15
- Data analysis and sharing with stake holders to remove gaps and to improve productivity.
- Create End to end ownership culture in CSD Q2 15
- Define KRAs and KPIs for team, share on 1:1 base and review as per timeline Q1 15
- Drive productivity of each individual.
- Implement leave calendar culture in CSD Q1 15
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department