Technical Support Engineer
No. of Openings:
2 to 3 yrs
B.E /B.Tech. Or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation.
Skills and Specifications
- Experience (minimum 2-3 years) of Technical support remotely or through on site visits for security and surveillance products
- Good technical knowledge for Security and CCTV surveillance products.
- Calm under pressure and polite with customers under pressure and stressful situations.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Strong MS office knowledge especially MS excel.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
Experience CCTV and Electronic Security industry only. CTC per month: Rs. 16000 to 20000.
Tech Support Executive role involving:
- Inbound call management for Resolving Customer complaints by Troubleshooting product related issues online by phone and through remote desktop
- To provide technical assistance and support for Conducting required root cause analysis and suggesting/discussing observations/solutions
- Maintain daily call report.
- Follow up with customer regarding their product issues
- Coordinating with Product and software Team regarding software bugs & updates
- Consistently answers the phone with a smile and a friendly hello.
- Creation and maintenance of required data with accuracy and quality.
- Should be ready to provide support on weekend on urgent basis if required.
Calm under pressure and polite with customers under pressure and stressful situations.