This job is no longer available.
No. of Openings:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Excel
- Strong communication skills , good written and spoken English and knowledge of a vernacular language would be an added advantage
- Must be an outgoing personality with excellent customer service and people skills – not shy of people interaction
- Must be highly organized, meticulous with documentation and able to work within strict time
- A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules, Invoicing, logistics and distribution of any sales documentation, follow up with clients
- A Sales Coordinator must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service /information most suitable to the client’s (Internal / external) needs, cost and time restraints.
- The Sales Coordinator is required to produce reports on progress such as:
- Compilation of Monthly Sales forecasts
- Order Checking, Processing till dispatch
- Follow up, collection, compilation of daily sales report & publish weekly dashboards around the same
- Daily Billing and pending order report for the region
- Publish Daily stock report to the regional sales team
- Create and Maintain Partner Databases
- Follow up & courtesy calls to the Partners from time to time
- Telecalling & Meeting line ups for Sales team with new partners for alignment
- Assist Sales team on Lead qualification, tracking and appointments