Project Implementation Engineer
No. of Openings:
IT Diploma/ B.Tech/B.E.
- Strong knowledge of IP sytems (networking , Wifi and Wired LAN setup), Good knowledge of IP CCTV cameras and recoding devices, Mobile App and Software installation, and IT skills.
- Good decision-making and communication skills (english and hindi)
- Good team management skills, Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities, organized and detail oriented approach towards work.
- Good command with Microsoft office suite for MIS and documentation.
- Office administration & Liaison with all departments as per need.
- Hardworking with mindset and willingness for field installations and long work hours on projects
- Will be responsible for installation, testing and commissioning of IP camera and required IT and networking hardware
- Will be responsible for managing team of hardware installation technicians and electricians.
- Will be responsible for follow ups till the end.
- Will be responsible for documenting project progress, maintaining reports and updating daily progress on regular basis.
- Will be responsible for providing training to customers as required and commissioning software in Mobile phone/computers of customer and taking installation signoff.
- Candidate should be experienced in installation, testing and commissioniong for Electronic Security Systems like CCTV Cameras, NVRs , Wifi equipment and LAN networking
- Proper coordination with concerned departments like store, warehouse, logisitcs, to ensure that material ia available on site for installation.
Hardworking, Good decision making skills, Positive Attitude, Self-Motivation