No. of Openings:
6 -8 yrs
Post-Graduate (MBA preferred)
Skills and Specifications
- Extensive Vendor management & negotiation experience (minimum 6 years)
- Extensive experience in handling Admin functions like Security, Housekeeping, Site Operations, Transport, Repair, Maintenance etc.
- Strong skill sets for managing general discipline & manpower management.
- Extensive experience in accommodation and hotel bookings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Strong decision-making skills with analytical and articulation mindset
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Advance Excel and Strong MS office knowledge especially MS word and Power point.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
- Strong team and people management skills.
Manager Admin role involving:
- Responsible for planning and implementing Admin and Security related policies for the organization.
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships. Obtain quotes from vendors and suppliers; Ensure comparative costs for goods and services.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met. Monitor the work of outsourced facility management staff including creating shift rosters.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives for the organization.
- Ensure security of members operating out of corporate and regional office premises utilizing facility.
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency for all office premises.
- Oversee environmental health and safety.
- Coordinate intra - office moves.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility - related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers.
- To maximize Cost Effectiveness, negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest admin trends and best practice.
- Manager Travel Desk within the organization.
- Maintain various types of reports and MIS for management review.
- Liaise with Police & Government department for statutory compliances.
- Maintain and manage various rental contracts of the company for regional office/warehouse space.
- Manage and keep track of various office supplies and monitor their consumption.
CTC per annum: Rs. 4-5 lakhs