Assistant Manager HR
No. of Openings:
4 to 5 yrs
Skills and Specifications
- Payroll management experience (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in deadlines for monthly payroll.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Strong decision-making skills with analytical and articulation mindset
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Good knowledge of Excel and MIS report preparation and Strong MS office knowledge especially MS word and Power point.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
- CTC per annum : Rs, 3,60,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
HR Generalist role involving:
- Manage all internal and external HR related matters.
- Managing Payroll function in coordination with External HR consultant for statutory regulations related to ESI, EPF etc. on a monthly basis
- Implement and administer HR policies within the organization. Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures for various other departments.
- Establishing and managing employee database for HRMS and Employee Self-Service portal
- Provide advice and services to management on employee relations and performance management issues.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance and end to end onboarding and exit formalities.
- Recommend and implement strategies to motivate employees including employee engagement programs.
- Oversee the recruitment process by conducting first level interviews and finalizing candidates for second and final round with functional head and management.
- Performance Management and Employee Appraisals.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees and manage employee grievances.
- Perform orientations and update records of new and old staff.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Ready to join immediately
- Ready to join immediately.
- 60% Generalist and Payroll support roll & 40% Recruitment role.