Channel Sales Manager- Ludhiana
No. of Openings:
Graduate/ MBA (Sales & Marketing)
'Sales','Business development','channel sales management','dealer and distributor handling'
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key partners in his assigned geography.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned Sell-through targets for profitable sales Revenue, volume, strategic objectives & Collections in his Geography.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively leads drives & supports all Tier 2 partners in his geography for Sell-out .
- Manages potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Plans and organizes work effectively. Problem solving , Self-confidence (taking on new responsibility, confronting and dealing with issues and problems with confidence, risk taking ability).