Channel Sales Manager- Mumbai
No. of Openings:
Graduate or MBA (Sales/ Marketing)
Managing and expanding dealers, distributors and channel sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key partners in his assigned geography.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned Sell-through targets for profitable sales Revenue, volume, strategic objectives & Collections in his Geography.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively leads drives & supports all Tier 2 partners in his geography for Sell-out .
- Manages potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
Graduate, with good business acumen, strong communication skills, Good command in excel, negotiation and persuation