Manager- Projects (Implementation)
No. of Openings:
B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics or Electrical)
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ensuring Quality, Cost Control and Time Management in various projects.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Strong knowledge of IP sytems (networking , Wifi and Wired LAN setup), Good knowledge of IP CCTV cameras and recoding devices, Mobile App and Software installation, and IT skills.
- Good communication skills (english and hindi)
- Good team management skills, Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities, organized and detail oriented approach towards work.
- Good command with Microsoft office suite (MS excel) for MIS and documentation.
- Administration & Liaison with all departments and government customers as per need.
- Hardworking with mindset and willingness for field jon and long work hours on projects.
- Studying/analyzing the project requirement
- Addressing day to day ad-hoc activities related to project management
- Project implementation at single or multiple sites.
- Providing guidance to project team
- Identifying and resolving common problems and potential risk issues across projects.
- Improving project management capabilities, knowledge, competence, and skills
- Conducting GAP analysis and suggesting Process Improvement.
- Providing oversight to ensure projects are in compliance with established standards.
- Standardizing project management processes and documentation.
- Designing the mechanism for tracking the progress of work-plans
- Providing up-to-date status reporting to executive management.
- Conducting post project reviews and documenting lessons learned
- Implementing continuous improvement to the overall project management process.
- Following up with vendors for timely delivery/installation of material/ services and deployment of resources.
- Analyze and propose Change Requests to the management.
- Act as a communication bridge among user/ coordinators/ vendors/ management.
- Monitoring projects to ensure timely updates and performance reporting process
- Managing overall project by way of interaction with user, vendors, Operational Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Project Engineers and related stakeholders.
- Timely Completeion of Project.
Ensures teamwork and co-operation amongst staff, Communicates effectively, Displays effective interpersonal and decision making skills and problem solving skills