Manager- Projects (Implementation)
No. of Openings:
B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics or Electrical)
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Good decision-making, communication, and MS office and excel skill.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities.
- Should have Sound knowledge of computer usage for day today admin related works.
- Good command with Microsoft office suite for MIS and documentation
- Studying/analyzing the project requirement
- Addressing day to day ad-hoc activities related to project management
- Project implementation at single or multiple sites.
- Providing guidance to project team
- Identifying and resolving common problems and potential risk issues across projects.
- Improving project management capabilities, knowledge, competence, and skills
- Conducting GAP analysis and suggesting Process Improvement.
- Providing oversight to ensure projects are in compliance with established standards.
- Standardizing project management processes and documentation.
- Designing the mechanism for tracking the progress of work-plans
- Providing up-to-date status reporting to executive management.
- Conducting post project reviews and documenting lessons learned
- Implementing continuous improvement to the overall project management process.
- Following up with vendors for timely delivery/installation of material/ services and deployment of resources.
- Analyze and propose Change Requests to the management.
- Act as a communication bridge among user/ coordinators/ vendors/ management.
- Monitoring projects to ensure timely updates and performance reporting process
- Managing overall project by way of interaction with user, vendors, Operational Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Project Engineers and related stakeholders.
- Timely Completeion of Project.
Ensures teamwork and co-operation amongst staff, Communicates effectively. Displays effective interpersonal skills