Executive- Back Office (Implementation)
No. of Openings:
Minimum 3-5 years
Delhi NCR (Noida)
Graduation or Post Graduation
- Relevant industry experience from 2 to 5 year in Interdepartmental Coordination.
- Good command with Microsoft office suite for MIS and documentation
- Good Communication Skills
- Allocation of calls as per Engineers’ skills and customer prioritization.
- Project Documentation
- Processing Project Sales orders in the ERP and through Excel
- Ensuring required co-ordination to close loop registered call/escalations.
- Ensuring regular feedbacks/updates to customers as and when required.
- Ensuring aggressive folllow up process for inter-departmental cooridnation and closing loops and open issues as and when required.
- Preparing various type of MIS reports for management review.
- Sharing data/discuss issues with reporting manager.
- Data analysis for removal of identified gaps.
- Maintenance of engineer’s leave/ training calendar.
- Validating conveyance and tour travel bills of engineers and maintaining hard and soft filing with MIS for the same.
Ensures teamwork and co-operation amongst staff, Communicates effectively, Displays effective interpersonal skills, Highly proactive and strong follow up skills.