No. of Openings:
BE/B.Tech & MBA (Sales / Marketing /Strategy)
Exp in bidding & winning in IT, System Integration projects from Govt. Enterprise & defense establishments.
- Places high priority on achieving customer satisfaction & Retention
- Proven Success & Demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process goes beyond what is expected of him/ her to achieve tasks/ goals.
- Complete study, evaluation of tender doc and its T&C. Ownership of vetting of bid and related docs and successful submission of bid.
- Focus on existing PQC (pre requisite qualifying conditions) of tenders & alliances to fulfill the tender condition.
- Manage the budget assigned to the tender.
- To produce successful tender proposals - as well as other documents when required - based on good research and excellent communication with and support to colleagues across the company
- Inter dept coordination and form/ lead a cross-functional team (Business Development, Commercial, Legal, Engineering, Operations) to plan and prepare the submission of the tender.
- To ensure each tender submitted contains the correct proposed solution/product offering, any proposals are quoted at the right price (e.g. fully and accurately cost) and tender content is agreed with Finance and Operations
- Proper documentation/ Filing, knowhow of tendering process, lead generation through tender sites.
- Updating of MIS, maintaining proper files/ records & documentation of clients and project division on the whole.
- Project personals credibility and expertise and demonstrate and ability to inspire, develop and lead a team, guides, shares and supports others to achieve team goals.
- Maintain a current expert knowledge of all ISS products and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitors' products and services and of emerging trends in the ISS Smart & safe cities industry as a whole.
- Excellent OEM relationship.
- Prepare and pass the project go/no-go review.
- Understand customer requirements and Request for Quotations and communicate contract technical and commercial requirements to senior management.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Good decision-making, excellent presentation and communication skills and computer proficiency.
- Should have Techno – Commercial knowledge of security & surveillance/ IT LOP.