Assistant Manager/ Manager- Credit Control
No. of Openings:
B.Com/ MBA (Finance)
- Excellent communication Skill.
- Good decision-making, MS office: Advanced excel & word
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Contact with debtors by phone, correspondence and personal contact to determine willingness and ability to pay, explain legal requirements and obligations, obtain payments, establish payment schedules, renegotiate payment schedules, or to obtain funds through responsible relatives or other means.
- Follow up for outstanding C Forms, TDS Certificate, WCT Certificates and other statutory Compliances related to collections.
- Consult standard sources to locate debtor or property; make phone calls and request information from a variety of individuals and private and public agencies to locate debtor and determine assets or secure payments;
- Maintain account records, including contacts, correspondence, payments, documents, and legal actions initiated or taken; gather and assemble necessary supporting documents
- Verify status of account; initiate action to return uncollectible accounts to originating department or to place in inactive status
- Perform field work as directed to obtain variety of payments.
- Responsible for generating, reviewing and evaluating reports for financial collection accounts, consumer/business delinquent accounts, credit reports and vendor client accounts.
- Review performance of clients support to achieve desired result as per the target.
- Reconciliation of Accounts, to prepare and monitor all financial, fiscal documentation, statistical and analytical collection reporting
- Establish payment schedules, renegotiate payment schedules, or to obtain funds through responsible relatives or other means.
- Make phone calls and request information from a variety of clients to locate debtor and determine assets or secure payments
- Categorization of debtors into black list & watch list, Liaoning with various departments to gather accurate data base & preparing MIS reports.
- Ageing analysis based upon value & time. Debtor’s reconciliation from time to time with special references.
- Constant review of payments & create proper coordination with clients ( any account related issues with debtors)
Should have related experience in credit control areas in large process, driven organizations.