Executive- Back Office (Project Sales)
No. of Openings:
Should have good exposure on Coordination and Communication Proficiency.
- Proven success & demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process, Goes beyond what is expected of him/her to achieve tasks/goals.
- Updation of MIS, Maintaining proper files/ records & documentation of Clients and Project div on the whole.
- knowhow of uploading & searching Tenders, Proper handling of Tenders & E- Tender process with documentations, Help sales team in bidding, Attending clients call & solving it on a priority basis, Payments & End’s follow ups with sales team and Client, Follow ups & coordinate with various departments in the company for timely project executions, improve the quality of Services and allied activity, Preparation of SOF.
- Projects personal credibility and expertise and demonstrates an ability to inspire, develop and lead a team. Guides, shares and supports others to achieve team goals
- Demonstrates openness, flexibility and sensitivity to the environment. Recognizes, accepts and responds to change proactively; regards it as an opportunity and challenge for action
- Strives to develop good relations with other departments.
- Plans and organizes work effectively. Problem solving ,Self-confidence (taking on new responsibility, confronting and dealing with issues and problems with confidence, risk taking ability).
- Ensures teamwork and co-operation amongst staff, Communicates effectively. Displays effective interpersonal skills
- Exhibits sound judgment when making decisions