Assistant Manager/ Manager- Presales
No. of Openings:
tender- bidding, tender-prepration
Operational Tasks -Tender Bidding-
- Act as a trusted advisor and technical consultant for all ISS (Integrated Security Solutions) products and related technologies.
- Create techno-commercial proposals and responses to RFQ/RFPs.
- Develop and deliver product and technical presentations in conjunction with the sales team.
- Design, estimation, detail engineering of end-to-end network / system architecture for the deployment of IP CCTV,ACS,FAS,BMS,VBP & GATE automation system.
- Maintain a current expert knowledge of all ISS products and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitors' products and services and of emerging trends in the ISS industry as a whole.
- Provide input for development of new products and enhancement of current products.
- Assist clients with ROI studies, equipment budgets, systems requirements and specifications.
- Excellent OEM relationship.
- Conduct presentations and POC’s.
- Support technical due diligence with potential customers.
- With Commercial Manager help shape the commercial offering, contracting strategy (both for supply and O&M) and project capture strategy.
- Prepare and pass the project go/no-go review.
Tender Preparation/Proposal Preparation
- Understand customer requirements and Request for Quotations and communicate contract technical and commercial requirements to senior management.
- Work with the Commercial Manager on project capture.
- Form and lead a cross-functional team (Business Development, Commercial, Legal, Engineering, Operations) to plan and prepare the submission of the tender.
- Manage the budget assigned to the tender.
- Prepare and pass the business and sector Risk Reviews.
- Submit and present the technical offer to the customer.
Candidate should be from Security & surveillance industry.