Manager- Project Sales (North)
No. of Openings:
B.Tech or Graduate with MBA
- candidate should be from Security & Survilliance Industry.
- Should have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ensures teamwork and co-operation amongst staff, Communicates effectively. Displays effective interpersonal skills
- Places high priority on achieving customer satisfaction & Retention
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Goes beyond what is expected of him to achieve tasks/goals.
- Client Negotiation and ability to close deal, achieve top line and bottom line targets
- lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; Demonstrates the ability to drive business performance by displaying knowledge of business, environment and economy, committed to understand Customer’s needs and responding quickly with the best solution
- Market Intelligence ,Competition Analysis, latest trends in the industry
- Timely Collection of Revenue.
- Projects personal credibility and expertise and demonstrates an ability to inspire, develop and lead a team. Guides, shares and supports others to achieve team goals
- Demonstrates openness, flexibility and sensitivity to the environment. Recognizes, accepts and responds to change proactively; regards it as an opportunity and challenge for action
B2B Sales, Corporate sales, Project Sales handling